Featured this week: Rane Hal1x Expandable Multiprocessor
The HAL1x supports 16 in x 16 out audio, and contains an Expansion Bus, which distinguishes it from other HAL Multiprocessors. On a single HAL1x, the Expansion Bus can hold up to 32 daisy-chained Expanders to increase the I/O up to 512 in x 512 out. It is also compatible with AM Automixers to increase the number of mic inputs- from just a few, to hundreds!
Some Features Include:
- DSP: 9600 MIPS of processing power
- Ethernet 1000BASE-T with Zeroconf service discovery protocol for easy set up
- 8 analog balanced mic / line inputs on Euroblock connectors (green area)
- 8 analog balanced line outputs on Euroblock connectors (orange area)
- Front panel signal and overload indicators for all inputs and outputs
- Four RAD Ports, each Port 2 in x 2 out plus control channel (blue areas)
- Twelve Digital Remote Ports (brown and blue areas) [DR can connect to RAD Port]
Questions? Comments? Contact us at email@example.com or 916.872.8744.